Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tickled Tuesday: Cooking Mishaps

Today actually is Tuesday, so I'm going to try again.

Jackie over at Indecisively Blogging started a linkup called Tickled Tuesday.

Indecisively Blogging

This week's topic is about mishaps in the kitchen. I'm going to cheat a little by linking back to my posts where I shared some Cooking Fails and better still More Cooking Fails.



I highly recommend both of these posts if you haven't read them already, it's been awhile, or you're not having a great day. They both made me laugh a lot going back and finding them. Since then I haven't been cooking very much and don't have any new stories. But the old ones are fantastic, I promise.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Did you enjoy this? Subscribe and get these posts delivered to your inbox as soon as they're released.