Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cooking Fails Part Two

I didn't know I was going to need a part two. Remember when I said I don't usually have problems in the kitchen? Well, I think those days are over... I sort of had an accident.

I've used beaters tons of times but not the ones that go by themselves (except in a commercial building, but that thing could take off your arm). Anyways, I was at Ashton's house last night and using her mixer and... well, I think only pictures would do it justice.

Doesn't it look kind of pretty?

I think it's artsy. Definitely something that could be sold on Fretsy.





































These are the same beaters that her mom has been using since before she was born. They're older than I am. They went all that time without being mangled. And then I came along.

Needless to say, I am on restriction in her kitchen.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Did you enjoy this? Subscribe and get these posts delivered to your inbox as soon as they're released.