Monday, December 9, 2013

Mini Update

I am working on my next post, but my computer has decided that it a. only wants to do one thing at a time and b. has windows movie maker installed enough not to be able to install it, but not installed enough to work.

Having a computer that will only do one thing at a time is exhausting. My brain tries to do forty things at a time. And my computer is acting like it's from the 90s.

Also, I keep uninstalling and reinstalling movie maker. Or trying to anyways. It says it's not there - so I install it but it won't install because it is there. What even?

Technology. Basically, computers are a pain. Except I like them a lot. But only when they work. I will try to post later today. It really depends on how well my computer is behaving.

But the main reason for this update is: you may have noticed a few small changes.  I have created a Facebook page. It's not very extensive yet, but it's a work in progress. I don't know why we are all so driven by popularity, but we are. And I am no different. Therefore, I would really appreciate if you stroked my ego and stopped by to liked my page. Also, Google's AdSense approved me. Which I am very excited about. The first several times I applied, I was denied.

Hopefully, I'll have another update by the end of the day. Stay tuned by liking me on Facebook.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Did you enjoy this? Subscribe and get these posts delivered to your inbox as soon as they're released.