Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Baking with Ashton/Guest Blogging

Slow does not begin to cover how my computer has been acting. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the video software itself because when it's not trying to install my computer works fine. And by fine I mean buggy but enough fine. Anyways....

I spent much of the other day with my good friend Ashton. Part of it included baking cookies. As you know, from a few previous posts here and (especially) here, cooking with her is always an experience. Of course right before and as soon as I turned off the camera funny stuff happened. But luckily I did get a few good clips which I have put together for your viewing pleasure. And you better like it. Because it took a long-ass time to get a video editor. At first I was holding my phone/camera but then it moved to the counter.



Note: "Crack" is an amazing snack - that I make - that is not illegal. And is delicious.
And no, the title wasn't supposed to be sideways, but then it happened and it was easier not to fix it.

I was pretty surprised at the quality. I ended up using an online video editor called FileLab Video Editor, and I was not expecting much, but it turned out pretty well, right?

Changing the subject completely....

I've seen a large number of blogs who allow others to write guest posts for them from time to time. Now that I'm starting to get a higher number of viewers, I ask, is anyone interested?

If you are interested in writing a guest post - let me know.

Or, if your blog features guest bloggers and you would like me to write a post for you - let me know then too. I will write about almost anything. Just give me a topic, and I will give you content.

And I will leave you with a line I heard yesterday in Starbucks
I dedicated my life to a shrubbery.
Was it finding the shrubbery? Growing a shrubbery? I will never know, thoughts?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Did you enjoy this? Subscribe and get these posts delivered to your inbox as soon as they're released.