Thursday, July 25, 2013

I wasn't lying!


In case anyone was questioning the validity of my first post -  here are pictures to prove it.

They send poison along with my Wellbutrin.

Maybe pharmacists are inherently super happy?

Am I the only one who sees a problem with this??

Maybe I should write them a letter or something.

MAYBE they force all of their employees to take Wellbutrin.

And that's how they execute the dead peasants thing so well.
Didn't even notice there was a pun there until I reread this post.
I'm so punny... not really.

It really bothers me that this picture is smaller than the other one.

Even though it was sort of my fault since I took them from different angles.

And also how I couldn't put them side by side.

And also I need to take up space so it's not awkward pictures hanging out by themselves.

Does anyone know how to put pictures side by side?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Did you enjoy this? Subscribe and get these posts delivered to your inbox as soon as they're released.