Sunday, January 5, 2014

Thoughts...

When people say "wife, mother, sister,..." why do they say daughter?? If you're female of course you're a daughter. What else would you be?

When playing Candy Crush why do they tell you which error you ran into? Why do you care? No matter what error it is, you have to refresh it to fix it.

Why is hearing about the government spying on us so scary? Google knows much more about us than the government does, but people don't worry about that nearly as often.

One more....

Until very recently I thought buffalo chicken was big chicken. Like how shrimp chicken was small chicken.
I was then informed that shrimp chicken does not exist, and buffalo chicken does not mean big chicken.

I also completed goal number 17 on my 25 by 25 list today.

Reminder: on my sixth month anniversary (1/7) I will be posting a giveaway.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Did you enjoy this? Subscribe and get these posts delivered to your inbox as soon as they're released.