Monday, August 5, 2013

Small Update

First of all, I stumbled across a wonderful blog entry by Bobbi Logie that made me laugh and laugh. I highly recommend checking it out if you have a dark sense of humor (as I do). There are some serious parts, but as I've learned, the easiest way to talk about serious/hard topics is by turning them into something you can laugh about.
My therapist and I do this all the time and then it's like "wait... we're laughing about what? that's so bad." But it's just funny. For example, on my birthday we spent the entire session talking about death. Is that not funny or what? Okay, maybe you need trench humor. I think it's funny. And that's really all that matters.

I also want to share that I am going to San Diego for a week! My sisters lost my dad's $500 camera at the airport (they were fighting about who was going to carry it... a small camera... a real burden) and my ($20) camera's in Columbia, but if I manage to take any good phone pictures (oxymoron, I know) I will share them. I'll also try and keep a list of all the interesting/funny things that happen and share them when I get back.
Unless nothing funny happens.
In which case I won't.

And I promise I will post the second part of this post soon.
Probably while I am in San Diego.
I might even add a bonus drawing.
Until then....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Did you enjoy this? Subscribe and get these posts delivered to your inbox as soon as they're released.