Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bonus Goal

Last year I did not do NaNoWriMo and didn't think anything of it.

This year I wasn't going to do it. But it happened.

Remember my goals for November?

Well, I have a bonus goal.

Bonus Goal: Write 50,000 words as part of a novel in 30 26 days! -- That's write... I mean right. I started NaNoWriMo by accident. And plan to finish. And distract myself by writing here. You can see my progress here. If you're a NaNoer yourself, add me as a friend!

Updates to come!

For those of you who don't know what the heck I'm talking about... NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month, is when you write 50,000 words as part of a novel in a month. I won every year of high school (2008-2011). Attempted my first year of college (2012), but stopped halfway through the month. Didn't write anything last year. And this year, I will try again. And  yes, I am procrastinating.

Back to work!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Did you enjoy this? Subscribe and get these posts delivered to your inbox as soon as they're released.