Saturday, May 12, 2018

I'm Back For Today

Hello,

I never feel like I have much to say. I'm waiting on an MRI to find out if the bones in my hand are going necrotic. My mood is dipping again. I've been keeping track of habits on my phone and maybe it would be good for me to include blogging as one of them.

I still work in the pharmacy and for some reason everyone thinks like everything about my life is this hysterical joke. And it's like um I don't think that's funny? Then they say I'm funny especially because I don't realize how funny I am. I'm like this huge joke. They've also said they would read my blog. But I kind of hope they don't because I'd rather just be funny to them and not the dark stuff too.

That's about all the energy I have for today. I may or may not write again soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Did you enjoy this? Subscribe and get these posts delivered to your inbox as soon as they're released.