Saturday, April 4, 2015

Brief Life Update

Hey guys!

Actually I'm not sure if anyone will see this, but hi anyways.

How have I been doing? Well, bad and good.

Let's just say February was not so great. If you want the gritty details, email me (cassandra.cassandrascurse@gmail.com), leave a comment, message me on Tumblr, Twitter, etc. I'll eventually get back to you. I might post more about this later. I don't mind talking about it, I'm just not sure I want to put the information on Facebook just yet (read: there's a person or two who's probably not reading this anyways, but just in case they happen to click on the link I don't want to say who those people are or what I don't want them to know).

The good part? I think we might have finally gotten my meds right, or at least better. Because , I've been doing really well. Like really well. Like never in my memory have I have done as well as I'm doing right now. Not even once. My therapist accredits this to the mass amounts of group and therapy I've gotten at the end of February/beginning of March, but I'm sure it's the medication. Oh! Also, I found out through some blood work done that my vitamin D was low. And I've started taking a supplement for that, as well. So that could be part of it too. Which it is exactly, I may never know. And honestly, while it's helping, I don't really care.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Did you enjoy this? Subscribe and get these posts delivered to your inbox as soon as they're released.